Why Should I Choose GROUP FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE?
- Established in 1989, the Group Florence Nightingale has a long track record of treating international patients with high success rates, across all fields of medical specialization at its Centers of Excellence.
- The Group has a dedicated “Center for International Patients” (CIP), specifically dedicated to providing international patients with a comprehensive service covering every aspect of their visit, from travel and transfers through to accommodation and leisure activities, as well as coordinating their medical program of treatment and surgery with the patient and their family, with a team of trained interpreters and translators.
- A “one-stop-shop” covering your needs from the beginning of your trip until your return home.
How Do I Get Started?
Simply contact the Center for International Patients, who will discuss your case and needs and get a good idea of your needs.
What Does the Center for International Patients Charge?
Based on your information, we provide you a free cost estimate with details of medical facilities & physicians.
We don’t mark up the medical or travel related expenses. Our service costs you nothing. On the contrary, you save due to the special rates that we can arrange.
Who will be dealing with details of my case during my trip?
Group Florence Nightingale’s Center for International Patients will take care of all details relating to your visit and successful return & recovery.
Will I need any travel documents?
The exact requirements depend on your country of origin. In general, entry into Turkey is easy and a certain number of days is permitted according to nationality. We can help you with visa extensions if required.
What about treatment quality?
Many of the doctors at the Group Florence Nightingale have been educated and have worked in the USA or Europe. We have a strategic partnership and affiliations with leading global institutions, and you may get further information about our services and facilities from other pages on this website.
Will there be language problems?
Group Florence Nightingale ensures that there will be an interpreter speaking your language, as well as English speaking experts, available during your treatment.
Can I know the doctors’ credentials?
Yes, we provide you the doctor's professional credentials.
Do I need to tell my doctor at home?
You are not required to tell your doctor at home. However, we recommend that you discuss your thoughts about having a medical procedure abroad with your general practitioner. We can facilitate correspondence between your doctor and the relevant physician at one of our partner facilities, if you wish.
If I’m taking family member(s), when can they travel?
Family members or companions can travel with you.
Where Do I Stay?
Leave it to Group Florence Nightingale’s Center for International Patients. Choosing accommodation suitable to your budget and comfort, and close to the hospital, is confusing without local knowledge. Before you leave, we work with you to make sure you are confirmed in an accommodation of your choice & liking.
How do I get to the hospital?
Group Florence Nightingale’s Center for International Patients arranges all transport from your airport of arrival to your hotel and hospital, and return transport.
What happens if I need follow-up?
Follow-up, if needed, can be done by a doctor of your liking in your home country. Group Florence Nightingale’s Center for International Patients can coordinate with your doctor to ensure this goes smoothly.
What's included in the cost of care?
Each quote details what is included. Please feel free to clarify, if you have any question on the quote, once received.
Can I have more than one medical procedure at the same time?
Yes, it is possible. This will again depend on case by case basis. This may be more cost beneficial.
What is not included in the cost for treatment?
- Any drugs prescribed following the patient's discharge from the HospitalAny care or service relating to any complications arising, which is not related to the patient's treatment (additional costs will be charged to the patient in accordance with the Groups’ standard charges prevailing at the time.)
- Any service or care relating to major complications arising during the patient's operation, which necessitates the patient's transfer into an Internal or External Specialized Intensive Care Unit. Additional costs relating to such a major complication treatment will be charged to the patient in accordance with the standard charges prevailing at the time.
- Any in-patient stay extension in the hospital with regard to the initial length of hospitalization, decided for medical reasons between the patient and the surgeon. (In such an event, costs relating to the in-patient stay extension will be charged to the patient and paid by the patient immediately to the hospital.)
Does Group Florence Nightingale arrange for local tours or sightseeing trips in Turkey?
Yes. Group Florence Nightingale’s Center for International Patients can make arrangements for you and / or any accompanying people.