“Center of Excellence”
Group Florence Nightingale is committed to effective utilization of all modern technological advances in imaging as an inevitable constituent of precise diagnosis.
In all three hospitals, radiology departments, serving continuously 365 days a year and 24 hours a day, carry out their activities in all subdivisions of radiology in perfect synchronization and coordination, for the benefit and best treatment of our international patients at world-class standards of excellence.
Diagnosis Devices used in Imaging Centers at Group Florence Nightingale include:
- 3T Magnetic Resonance (MR)
- 1,5 T Magnetic Resonance (MR)
- Multi Slice (w/ 16 and 64 detectors) Computed Tomography
- Ultrasonography (US)
- Color Doppler Ultrasonography (RDUS)
- Digital Angiography (DSA)
- Conventional X-Ray, Digital Radiography and Floroscopy
- Digital mammography
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA)
- PACS System