By defining service quality, patient care and patient safety as top priority, Group Florence Nightingale Hospitals have been accredited by “Joint Commission International” (JCI) which is an American based international non-profit organization that evaluates and accredits healthcare institutions and considered worldwide as “the Gold seal” in patient care and safety.
- Adopting and sharing the approach of total quality management.
- Increasing the quality of life by offering the best diagnosis and treatment services for our patients;
- Valuing patient safety and satisfaction as priority.
- Raising the awareness of patients and their families and ensure their full participation in the diagnosis and treatment process.
- Adopting a team approach and keeping the corporate spirit alive.
- Developing a qualified workforce by increasing the knowledge and abilities of employees and ensuring that they become devoted health professionals.
- Contributing to the development of medical science by continuously improving the services rendered.
- Being a reference hospital that offers diagnosis and treatment services at international standards.